After an avalanche has come down, the first minutes can be essential for the life of the persons buried in the snow. Therefore it is so important that every single participant of a group understands the principles of avalanches and knows how to react.
Good to know
The people from Mountain Rescue are available for training sessions and general introductions.
Please contact: Tel. +39 0471 773102 | email@example.com
Here you can download the manual that explains how the Training Camp works.
There are more Avalanche Training Centers in South Tyrol. Please have a look.
They all work according to the same principle and show the same tecnical features as on the Plose.
- Ski Resort Sulden – Seilbahnen Sulden Phone: +39 0473 613 047, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ski Resort Sexten – Sextner Dolomiten AG, Phone: +39 0474 710355, email@example.com
- Ski Resort Plose – Phone: +39 0472 200433, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ski Resort Pfelders – Phone: +39 0473 646721, email@example.com
- Ski Resort Ladurns – Bergbahnen Ladurns Phone: +39 0472 770559, firstname.lastname@example.org